The Abbey of New Clairvaux is a rural Trappist monastery located in Northern California. Founded in 1955 with the arrival of 26 monks from the Abbey of Gethsemani, the monastery originally functioned as a dairy farm. Over time, resources were diverted to the monastery's orchards, and the monks harvested prunes, walnuts, and grapes to sustain their community. In 2000, the monastery planted a vineyard and began marketing their wine in 2005.
CyArk has partnered with the Abbey of New Clarivaux and Scott Page Design to digitally preserve and document the monastery, and will soon distribute all multimedia on CyArk's website.